Safety Tips

safetyTipsPageWe take great measures to make the best and safest candle possible. Before burning our candle, familiarize yourself with the safety warning attached.

Always keep a burning candle within sight.

Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Burn candles inside a one-foot circle of safety, an area free of anything that could come in contact with the flame and burn.

Keep out of reach of children and pets.

Always burn a candle in a moisture-free environment. Presence of water vapor or water spill in a candle can result in a huge flame. Water-oil (or water-wax) mixture can vehemently bubble and sizzle causing candle content thrown out. This can result in severe personal injury and/or broken glass.

Teach everyone in the family the rules of safe candle use.

Use only indoors, away from drafts, vents and air currents in a well-ventilated room. Do not burn on cold, wet or unstable surface. Always use an appropriate heat-resistant surface. Do not move while lit, or until gel/wax hardens. Trim wicks to 1/4 inch prior to each use. Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times. Place lighted candles at least 3 inches from one another.

Stop use when ½ inch of gel/wax remains. Extinguish immediately if the candle flickers repeatedly, or the flame becomes too high or if wick or flame comes in contact with objects or an abnormal flame occurs.

Store in cool & dry place. Do not keep the candles near heat. Avoid direct sunlight. Never touch or move a votive or container candle when the wax is liquid.

Begin typing your search term above and press enter to search. Press ESC to cancel.

Back To Top